mirmir=mormora

già:

kemal=cammello

:eek: nome maschile diffusissimo per quei lidi :osama:

Infatti è il suo

Modificato da Ricky05
Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Penso che se un subacqueo straniero scrive sul forum, si possa trovare una via di mezzo per far si che tale persona possa trovarsi a proprio agio, e quindi portare il proprio contributo (in termini di racconti, esperienze, foto, etc...) anche in futuro.

Pretendere che uno straniero debba per forza sforzarsi di comunicare nella nostra lingua mi pare eccessivo. Sarebbe come pretendere che io scriva in turco su un forum turco.

Forse comunicare in una lingua conosciuta da entrambi, come puo' essere l'inglese (ma perche' no, magari pure il francese, o lo spagnolo), e' un ragionevole compromesso.

Se poi dovesse servire, mi offro di tradurre dall'inglese.

I think that if a foreign diver decides to write on the forum, it should be possible to find a common ground, so that the person will feel comfortable and welcome, and therefore will keep contributing (with stories, experience, pictures, etc...).

To demand that a foreign diver has necessarily to communicate in our language seems to me a bit eccessive. It is like asking me to write in Turkish on a Turkish forum.

Perhaps communicating in a language known by both parties, like English (but it could be French, or Spanish), is a reasonable compromise.

If needed, I volunteer to translate from English.

:bye:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Penso che se un subacqueo straniero scrive sul forum, si possa trovare una via di mezzo per far si che tale persona possa trovarsi a proprio agio, e quindi portare il proprio contributo (in termini di racconti, esperienze, foto, etc...) anche in futuro.

Pretendere che uno straniero debba per forza sforzarsi di comunicare nella nostra lingua mi pare eccessivo. Sarebbe come pretendere che io scriva in turco su un forum turco.

Forse comunicare in una lingua conosciuta da entrambi, come puo' essere l'inglese (ma perche' no, magari pure il francese, o lo spagnolo), e' un ragionevole compromesso.

Se poi dovesse servire, mi offro di tradurre dall'inglese.

I think that if a foreign diver decides to write on the forum, it should be possible to find a common ground, so that the person will feel comfortable and welcome, and therefore will keep contributing (with stories, experience, pictures, etc...).

To demand that a foreign diver has necessarily to communicate in our language seems to me a bit eccessive. It is like asking me to write in Turkish on a Turkish forum.

Perhaps communicating in a language known by both parties, like English (but it could be French, or Spanish), is a reasonable compromise.

Non conosco il turco perciò rispondo in siciliano....Picciotti senza dotti semu!!!!!Ciao Osiris Cirengaman :bye:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Hi Osiris!

I'm Stefano  an i'm nice to met you couse we love the same fish......................

..............................IL DOTTO :thumbup:

Ciao!!!  Stefano

Thanks Stefano.. what is "IL DOTTO" :robot: do u know its english name ?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

i will add pictures and share experiences as i find time.. My englis is not so good for translate.. Thanks for ur translate..

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Osiris, :bye:

What a nice pics and fish! excellent and great result!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I've heard that fishing in Turkey, especially on the Mediterranean side is amazing, please post in english your experiences and sea-stories related to your beutiful sea...many of us can communicate in english and will be great to share our experiences and information as well; so please, feel free to post any time you like!...Federico :fox:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Welcome to the forum.

My name is Mario. I live in New Zealand, and by looking at your pictures it seims that we almost share the same species of fisches.

Do you spearfish every week? Do you compete?

Hope to receive soon one Email.  :bye:

Yes, i spearfish every week.. i don't join competitions.. i don't like to join competitions.. but i'm spearfishing with champion of Turkey.. His name is Kemal Akgüner..

Good day, Thank for the reply.

Can you tell me a bit more abaut Akguner, he is the national champion, or he is in the national team?

I love to compete, But work and distance make the trining a bit difficult. But I get by. My son Kevin olso compete and spearfishes with me, I absolute adore this. Is great for a father and son to share a hobby toghether. Do you have any plans to travel to this part of the world?

Cach you soon. :bye: Mario.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...

• Crea Nuovo...