Messaggi raccomandati

• Risposte 44
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

Miglior contributo in questa discussione

Miglior contributo in questa discussione

Hi Osiris,

Welcome to AM!

The fish in the first 2 pictures is a magnificient Dotto! The scientific name may be Polyprion americanus, but don't quote me on that...

The fish on the right in the 4th image is a spigola, or Dicentrarchus labrax.

What is the fish you're holding in the 3rd image? It looks almost like a wahoo, but I don't think they live in the Mediterranean.

But why don't you tell us something about you? Where you live, where you go fishing, the techniques you like best, etc... You can write in English, it's fine.

:bye:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Osiris, welcome in this forum and congratulations for your fishes :clapping::clapping: really good! Can you explain us which kind of rifle you use, where do you fish, above all where do you fish so I'll already know where to go the next summer for holiday... :D:P Seriously, say everything you want about your captures, they look very interesting!

Bye

Andrea from Rome

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

mi sembra un maccarello spagnolo o sgombro cavallo...ma nn so perchè questi sn pesci oceanici e io li conosco grazie a documentari di pesca con la traina :eek: nn penso che ci siano in mediteranneo anche se la turchia è vicina al canale di suez

ma in turchia la pesca in apnea ai turisti nn è consentita giusto?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Hi Osiris,

Welcome to AM!

The fish in the first 2 pictures is a magnificient Dotto! The scientific name may be Polyprion americanus, but don't quote me on that...

The fish on the right in the 4th image is a spigola, or Dicentrarchus labrax.

What is the fish you're holding in the 3rd image? It looks almost like a wahoo, but I don't think they live in the Mediterranean.

But why don't you tell us something about you? Where you live, where you go fishing, the techniques you like best, etc... You can write in English, it's fine.

Thanks all..

The fish in the first 2 pictures is ( Mycteroperca rubra ) .. i'm hunting this fish with agashon technique..

3rd fish is a Narrow-barred Spanish mackerel ( Scomberomorus commerson )

i think it's coming med.sea from red sea..

4th image is a seabass ( Dicentrarchus labrax )

my name is Emre inan. i'm live in Turkey.im fishing in Adana city.. eastern medsea..

i dont know my techiques english names.. :D agason is my best technique and under rock hunting..

we hunt very interesting and rare fish here. i have more spearfishing photos.. u can wisit my website.. but its Turkish.. u can change language to english..

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hey Osiris,

Agachon I think is French; if so, we say "agguato" in Italian.

Congratulations on your amazing catches! :clapping:

Please post more pictures, and feel free to talk about your fishing experiences in English. We would love to know more about you.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Caricamento...

• Crea Nuovo...